Tuesday, June 8, 2010

tid bits o'fun

  • I will never function normally in this society.
  • I panic about nothing all the time. Thank you rapist, molester, abuser and a handful of male fuck wads for introducing me to hell.
  • I don't go to bed until I hear the birds singing. That way I know I've survived the night.
  • I wish someone would break into my house again just so I could fuck them up and bloody my Louisville Slugger.
  • I'll never let anyone get close to me again.
  • I'm in love, but I will never admit it because I refuse to hurt him.
  • The thought of nourishing my body and sustaining my life gives me nausea.
  • I have now failed at everything, except being crazy.
  • I wonder every day about the pains surrounding my heart and how much more it can take.
  • I just want to be left alone to waste myself away.
  • I want to be rescued, too.
  • I'm tired of mentally overcompensating for symptoms of ptsd. I can't do it anymore.
  • I have a really high IQ but have flushed my capacity for intelligence down the toilet.
  • I have quit everything I've begun, literally everything.
  • I spend most of my time imagining I'm somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment