Wednesday, June 9, 2010

re-control

Fuck gabapentin as a useful tool for anxiety. That stuff makes me an out of control freak. It gives me headaches and makes me want to sleep. It depresses me and alone, IT DOESN'T ADDRESS ANXIETY. Why don't docs just prescribe the good ol tried and true anxiety meds? A little lorazepam never hurt. WTF!

Rather than use what's been proven to be a reliable anxiety medication, some of these stupid fucks are so blinded by big pharma that they'll prescribe whatever the latest pharmaceutical sponsored study is pushing as an effective treatment. Why would you prescribe an SSRI for anxiety? Think about it. SSRIs must be taken daily and often take four to six weeks to "take effect." Anxiety is a symptom fluctuates and doesn't need to be treated with constant intake of medicine. Hell-oh?

I hate doctors that don't know how to think for themselves, that are so seduced by the business aspect of medical care that they can no longer give legitimate treatment. They are salespeople, not doctors. Grrr, but I still need help with meds for anxiety. So I need one of those salespeople to write for me. That's why I've got to follow up and make calls to psychiatrists, the quacks.

Shit, I'm freaking out. I can not proceed with my day like this. To think, I have so much to do! OMFG.

Anyways, I'm fasting for another 35 hours. I'm 13 hours into it. I just want to be empty; empty of myself, empty of my problems, empty of my anxiety. What the fuck ever. I'm so full of shit. heheh...guess that's why I want to be empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment