Saturday, June 12, 2010

boring ED

I'm totally bored with all online things that are eating disorder related right now. How many fat tards are out there playing "ana" online? Christ. Sometimes I picture what some of these chicks might look like and wonder why, exactly, so much time is spent in online ADD land? Go fucking exercise or talk to an actual person or something. I'm sure I have my online phases, but come on. Don't they have shit to do? Or do mom and dad do everyfuckingthing? Weak ass, spoiled, nutso kids.

I'm just grumpy cause I'm doing metabolism reset days. It's never enjoyable, but at least I know what the fuck I'm doing. I have a working brain, unlike so many people I encounter online. Fucking tards. Here, let me post some tips for you since you can't figure it out for yourself. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

I just haven't one little nice thing to say about anyone, so I'll stop this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment