Monday, October 4, 2010

oh my freaking night - ZOMBIE BINGE!



I awake to the horror of horrors this morning. It took a whole lot of benzos to get my ass to sleep last night. In my stupor, I ate. Evidence I found this morning includes an empty can of tuna - 120cals (I hate canned tuna by the way. I give this to my cat!), an empty cracker wrapper - 150cals, empty container that had the chicken for my childrens' dinner tonight - 480cals. Oh and cereal -220cals. At least I don't have to fuss about eating today. I've had more than enough as it is.

Schietsport, vrouwen met pistool / Sports, sho...
The bank keeps calling about my mortgage. It's only a month behind for christ's sake, but they feel that it's within their realm of duty to be pushy fucks. My ex husband/sperm donor is months behind on child support. (Thanks a lot, fucking wanker!) I can't find work. And now, I'm going to be a fat ass. My car can not be driven safely or legally. I haven't a cent to my name, now that my savings has been squandered, due to my two year injury caused by a fucking automobile (the BANE of our society)! Because of that I'm too frightened to ride my bicycle outside. 

OH MY GOD! I AM SO FUCKED BEYOND POSSIBLE FUCKERY!

Every day I wake to this same nightmare.  Fucking shoot me. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment