Saturday, October 16, 2010

it's been a 3500 calorie...week

I'm feeling quite out of it actually; as in I'm conflicted constantly. While I enjoy the ride, the emptiness, the disconnect from my physical needs, I know it's not good for body or mind. Like duh, you know? I freaking know how much I'm hurting my self. 


I keep forgetting what I'm doing from moment to moment. ADHD? A little, sure, but my brain can't function. This is like a drug. Hunger brings the same oblivion, the same peacefulness or satiation as a beautiful high. I'm sorry. I have to say it because it's true; however, pot, lsd, shrooms and such are so much safer than an eating disorder.

At the moment, I'm trying to decide what or if to eat. It's in this indecision that I linger, like being in a hot bath on a cold day. And this is a pretty fucking cold day, metaphorically speaking.

2 comments:

  1. I can relate to your indecisiveness. It can be REALLY frustrating. That's why i love the ABC diet, the amount of food is already laid out >.<

    but that's just me.

    meet your latest follower <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :)
    I read your 'about me' page. I'm a libra, too. Maybe we're always indecisive. ;)
    xo
    gweni

    ReplyDelete