Thursday, January 27, 2011

obsess much?

I spent four hours doing cardio today and another 30 minutes doing strengthening stuff and stretching. I had to. Not only did I have my house all to myself, but I had a zombie binge last night and I had to balance that out.

Zombie binge included whole wheat tortillas, peanut butter, yogurt, and some pretzels dipped in sour cream. This behavior makes me wish I could take something that knocked me completely out at night instead of knocking me somewhat out.

I'm getting off wellbutrin; a wee bit too much dopamine action for me. If I want to feel doped up, I'll go right to opioids. I don't need to mess with the phychotropics. Though I have to admit, I still want adderall or provigil.

I feel so gross right now and just want to get out of this stupid body. I still weigh 95, no thanks to the middle of the night food fest.I hope to return to "normal" (90-92) once the wellbutrin is out of my bod.


No comments:

Post a Comment