Thursday, July 1, 2010

well it's a good day...

...to fast again. And I'm glad that I am. I weighed 93 yesterday. As much as I hate to get funny about numbers on a scale, that's a pound more than I've been. Naturally, I'll see what it says tomorrow morning when the fast is done.

Sometimes, it's surprisingly easy to fast. When it is, I don't hesitate to drag it out as long as I can. It's been 32 hours, so my muscles feel weakish. I doubt I'll be working out today, but I'm still sipping my a.m. cup o' joy. Caffeine may give me the boost I need.

I'll have broth later because my stomach will start to get funny cramps. But hey, what a great distraction from my unemployment and dire financial situation. I've even talked to friends whom are business owners about work. It truly is a bad economy. I'm sure something will come up though. I just have to wait this out and keep asking around.

My thoughts tend to be a bit scattered and spacey when I fast, so I'm making this a short one. Love to all! Stay strong guys. Whatever your goal, you can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment