Monday, July 26, 2010

obviously babbling

ESRB "Teen" rating symbol, displayed...

I love how I feel after days of insomnia. Add to that inadequate calories, compulsive exercise, plenty of caffeine, heavy cleaning, solitude, music, video games, books and internet. Stir until numb. Christ. I'm a 38 year old teenager.


 So it concerns me a little to see myself as I am. I don't mean my physical appearance. Lots of fat, even average chickies would love to be as small as I am. Believe me, I am not complaining about that. I'm talking about my head space.


But fuck it. I'm numbing out my crazy. I'm just being myself; doing the things I like to do without interruption. It's this very focus on myself that will help me solve my dilemma.  I gotta get down and dirty; gotta do what I can to alter my consciousness without using drugs.

Cleaning Lady
I gotta organize my clothes and gather donations for goodwill. I gotta help people understand the bigger picture. I gotta paint the foundation of my house. I gotta clean out the basement. I gotta wash the ceiling. I gotta...I gotta...I gotta.
I gotta do something!



 Makes me want to act out the riot within, give voice to the silent screaming I do.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment