Saturday, August 14, 2010

My Migraine, My Oopsie/Sorry

Here's one for the people who research migraine headaches. The day my headache was beginning is the day I lost it on my children. My anger was out of control, my patience absent, and a clear head was way outside of my grasp.

Migraine Barbie has Snapped! What I'm beginning to realize is that this happens nearly every time I get a migraine. It's preceded by anger, by a feeling of being out of control. I used to think it was linked to my menstrual cycle, but I'm realizing that I was wrong.


This time the headache lasted for about three days. Day one was spent flipping out. Day two I found myself unable to open my eyes for very long, nauseated, hungry beyond reason, and full of regret. I spent that day mostly in bed. Day three I was able to be a bit more active. The migraine lingered but was moving to the background. By day four, it had gone.

I'm too tired to pursue my ideas any further today.I hope to find a few answers soon though.

No comments:

Post a Comment