Saturday, August 28, 2010

meds- trial & error

Close-up of 0.5mg tablets of the brand name be...                        Image via WikipediaIt's been so long since I've been on medication for anything that I've forgotten the trial and error period. The past two days have been the error part of the deal. I was prescribed a small dose of lorazepam. Turns out that I'm a alprazolam gal. The Ativan has a sedative effect that the xanax just doesn't have for me.
I spent all of Friday super anxious because I felt wasted and had to blow off so many responsibilities. I don't want to be wasted. I just want to lose the anxiety. So mister nice Doctor M will give the xanax, mild is all I need. Just a little to stop this crazy cycle of anxiety.
This is a work in progress. Weight is holding at 95. It could be worse. I'll be low again in a couple weeks, then I'm staying there. I must move on with things. Alprazolam, here I come.
AlprazolamImage via Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment