Thursday, September 9, 2010

where are the pro-ana peeps?

Teenager Escaping The Illusion Of Life Only Th...

I haven't been blogging lately and I miss chat room/forum friends. There just isn't the time for it. I tend to spaz out a little at the beginning of a new school year. I want everything to be "just right" for the kids. It's been hard this year though because of my anxiety, acting out bulimic behaviors, and running out of savings.

I can not recall a time I had this much of this kind of stress before. Of course it would help immensely if ex would pay child support, but who the fuck am I kidding. The support I honestly need has got to come from the larger pro-ana community. I just don't have a place to fit in there anymore it seems.  I'm getting too isolated in my sickness.

I just awful in my ED behaviors right now. It's as though I don't care about whether or not I live. And the anger I have is so palpable everyday. I can't take it.

Of course my weight is stable at fucking 95. I hate 95lbs. To me it represents my failures in every way (can't even control my weight).

I've been fasting by day and having a binge at night. Fucking stupid.

I absolutely hate who I am, the wuss I have become.

No comments:

Post a Comment