Saturday, February 19, 2011

Going Inpatient

Yeah, you know, the hospital. I'm going to try to stay off the eating disorder unit and stick to the regular old crazy person ward. I'll find out in a couple days. Even though I'm at an anorexic weight, I haven't lost 15% of my body weight or whatever so hopefully no red flags will go off.

I'm going in because my risk for self harm, aka suicide, is increasing exponentially. I know I'm not safe in my own head right now. Fuck wellbutrin. I've been off it for...a couple weeks? A few? But I can't shake the feeling it left in its wake.

I wish I had a modern phone so as to update all my internet stuffs while I'm IP. Who knows, maybe they have allowances for online time there. It is 2011, after all.

I'll be back. Disgustingly enough, I'll probably be skinnier than I've been for a long time when I get out. Going under 90 pounds will be a breeze in that environment.

Fuck this life.


No comments:

Post a Comment